top of page
Terms & Conditions
1) This Booking Confirmation shall remain valid for acceptance for a period of 14 days and must be accepted by The Client in its entirety.
2) Any variation to the Services stated must be agreed in writing.
3) The Client will be invoiced for the Fee plus any Other Services agreed on the Booking Confirmation. The Client shall settle this invoice by the due
date stated unless otherwise agreed in writing.
4) Interest may be charged on all late payments at a rate of 8% per annum above the Bank of England base rate. Reasonable expenses incurred in
obtaining payment from The Client where any payment due is late may also be charged.
5) In the event that The Client cancels an Engagement they will be liable to pay cancellation charges as follows:
i) Cancellation over 90 days prior to the Event Date: No Fee
ii) Cancellation made 60-89 days prior to the Event Date: 25% of Total Invoice
iii) Cancellation made 30-59 days prior to the Event Date: 50% of Total Invoice
iv) Cancellation made less than 30 days prior to the Event Date: 100% of Total Invoice
v) Booking fees are none refundable unless the date of the booking is re-sold
6) If the venue provided by The Client is unable to accommodate the function and the agreed services are unable to be delivered for this reason The
Client will be liable for cancellation charges as outlined above.
7) If required, the Client shall provide and ensure there is an adequate power supply which meets industry standards if electrical equipment is to be
used as part of the engagement.
8) Where appropriate the Client must provide adequate dressing room facilities. Public toilets are unacceptable.
9) The Client agrees that if the service provider is threatened, abused verbally or physically by anyone present at the function then the service
provider will be entitled to withdraw their services, without penalty. All Fees will remain payable by The Client .
10) The Client is responsible for obtaining any work permits or other approvals for the booked services prior to the commencement of an
11) Any changes to the engagement schedule will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
12) If changes are required to the service schedule on the day of the event these changes should be discussed with the Supplier where possible,
otherwise agreement should be reached between the Client and the service provider.
13) In the event that the service provider is unable to complete an event due to a delay in the start of the scheduled works, where such delay is no
fault of the service provider, the Client shall remain liable to pay the full Fee due.
14) Should the service provider be required by the Client to extend the length of the engagement, a further fee may be charged as agreed between the
15) The service provider is not obligated to finish any engagement that has started late due to the Clients actions or to extend the length of any
16) If no service is received, the Provider's maximum liability will be the return of all payments received from the Customer. The Provider is not
responsible for any consequential damages or lost opportunities upon breach of this agreement.
17) Force Majeure: The provider will not be liable for failing to attend a booking where the reason for non-attendance or late arrival is cause by bad
weather conditions (including snow & flooding), road closure, road traffic accident, vehicle breakdown (not including bad maintenance), fuel shortages,
acts of terrorism, industrial action or other unavoidable circumstances deemed beyond the provider's control.
18) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
bottom of page